The Carlisle PS601N00 Storee ‘n Pour polyethylene complete unit contains twelve quart-size containers, necks, spouts, and caps and is suitable in a bar or restaurant for preparing mixed drinks. The container, neck, spout, and cap are made of polyethylene, which resists impacts and certain chemicals. For pouring, the spout snaps to the neck, and the neck screws to the container. For Storeage, the cap screws to the container. The assorted spouts and caps can help the bartender identify the container’s contents at a glance. Seals between the container, neck, spout, and cap help prevent leaks. A ridge around the outside rim of the cap allows containers to be stacked on a shelf for Storeage. The straight walls of the container and neck and the rounded shape of the spout and cap facilitate cleaning. The unit measures 13.15″/33.40 cm high and 3.50″/8.89 cm in diameter and can hold up to a quart of liquid. This unit is dishwasher-safe and is free of BPA (Bisphenol A) to address food safety concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other organizations. The graduated sizes of Storee ‘n Pour containers allow for the preparation of mixed drinks using 2-to-1 ratios (pint-, half-gallon-, and gallon-size containers sold separately). Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Twelve quart-size containers, necks, spouts, and caps for preparing mixed drinks in bar or restaurant
- Made of polyethylene for resistance to impacts and certain chemicals
- Color-coordinated spout and cap for identifying container contents
- Seals between container, neck, spout, and cap for preventing leaks
- Measures 13.15″ in height, 3.5″ in diameter, and holds up to a quart of liquid