The Georgia-Pacific Pacific Garden 43711 fragrance- and dye-free gentle foam soap comes in a collapsible bag cartridge and can be placed inside a Georgia-Pacific 53052, 53053, or 53087 manual soap and sanitizer dispenser (sold separately) and used in a public restroom for washing hands. The soap contains a skin conditioner to help moisten the hands and prevent them from drying out. The collapsible bag can dispense soap until empty to limit waste.
Liquids soaps come in a variety of forms, varying mostly by viscosity. Lotion soaps have a thicker consistency than liquid soaps. Hand washes are liquid soap, often foamed, intended for frequent use. Lotion soaps and foam soaps can stay on hands better than liquids or gels. Foaming soaps are sometimes called pre-lathered, and can reduce time spent lathering. Liquid soaps may also include skin conditioners to reduce the drying impact of frequent washing. Skin conditioners come in four categories: emollients (to lubricate), humectants (to moisturize), occlusive (to reduce moisture loss by forming a barrier on the skin), and miscellaneous (to enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin).
Georgia-Pacific manufactures tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products, and paper-related chemicals. The company, founded in 1927, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What’s in the Box?
- Four cartridges of foam soap, with 1,200 milliliters of soap per cartridge
- Foam soap can be placed inside a Georgia-Pacific dispenser (sold separately) and used for washing hands
- Suitable for use in a public restroom
- Contains a skin conditioner to help moisten hands and prevent them from drying out
- Collapsible bag can dispense soap until empty to limit waste
- Compatible with Georgia-Pacific 53052, 53053, and 53087 manual soap and sanitizer dispensers (sold separately)