Need to slice a watermelon? Butternut squash? The 10″ Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife gives you the extra leverage you need to complete these larger tasks. The longer, wider blade provides greater heft so hard-skinned items like acorn and spaghetti squashes are easier to slice through in one motion. The longer cutting edge also allows you to do more at once. Rather than chopping one carrot or celery stick at a time, the 10 inch blade gives you the option of handling multiple pieces at a time.
The overall shape of the blade, with a long, sloping curve, lends itself to “rocking” very well, allowing one to mince and chop with ease, while the flat spine allows you to comfortably press down on the blade when extra power is needed to slice through hard-skinned items like acorn, or butternut squash.
A part of our patented Fibrox Pro collection, this 10″ chef’s knife is preferred by professionals worldwide. Optimally weighted with high-quality, lightweight European steel that reduces hand and wrist fatigue, the 10″ Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife is comfortable even after extended use in the kitchen. The tapered knife edge is ground in two directions to hold a sharp edge longer, and can easily be brought back to its original sharpness. Perfectly suited for dicing onions, mincing shallots, chopping herbs, crushing garlic, slicing meats of all varieties, and shredding cabbage, its versatility will quickly make it your go-to knife.
The ergonomic, non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle provides a comfortable grip no matter the size of your hand or where you are gripping the handle. Designed to minimize wrist tension while providing a secure grip, the Fibrox Pro handle is both lightweight and durable, making these knives seem less likes tools and more like an extension of your hand. Offering perfect balance, the textured handle feels secure even when greasy or wet, allowing for precise and effortless cuts every time.
For all of these reasons, Fibrox Pro cutlery has been the choice of culinary professionals for decades, and also due in part to the fact that it is hygienic and dishwasher safe. The National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) certifies that this product is made to the highest sanitary standards, so you can cut with confidence.
- Multipurpose chef’s knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
- Long 10″ blade offers additional heft needed to break down larger tasks, while the extra length provides a longer edge to effortlessly mince, chop, dice and slice anything you come across
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Please NOTE that this item ships with the International item number 5.2003.25 on the blade and not 47521, 47521, or 47521.US2, but is the same 10″ Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.